The residents of Collingham have been extremely generous and have funded 5 defibrillators for the village.
The use of these will be under the direction of East Midlands Ambulance service after having called 999 and a heart attack being suspected.
You can familiarise yourself with their locations, which are show on the plan below.
The solid line indicates the 5 defibrillators which are available 24/7 located at:
- The Fire Station, Baptist Lane - ///innovator.hails.bearable
- The Youth & Community Centre, Low Street - ///nickname.brightens.compliant
- William Bailey House, Windsor Close - ///listen.unwanted.clocks
- The Cricket Club Pavilion, Dale Field, Newark Road - ///boss.ladder.tabs
- Beaufields House, The Poppyfields, The Hedgerows - ///plug.products.steadier
The dotted line indicates the defibrillator located at Collingham Football Club, which is available when the club is in use and therefore the gates are unlocked.